Complying with the ever-expanding and increasingly complex requirements of employment law and human resources has never been more challenging. These laws impose significant requirements on employers of all sizes throughout the life cycle of the employment relationship. From the time a job is posted, throughout the hiring stage, over the course of employment, and even after the employment relationship ends, numerous laws govern the employer’s every move. We help businesses successfully navigate these legal waters. Some of our many legal services in this area are as follows:
- Advise as to pre-employment matters, such as job postings, employment interviews, and offer letters
- Counsel and provide training to clients on the full spectrum of workplace issues
- Draft employment agreements
- Prepare and enforce non-competition agreements, non-solicitation agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and other restrictive employment covenants
- Prepare employment policies and employee handbooks
- Provide wage-and-hour compliance assistance
- Advise on administration of leaves
- Assist with government audits and investigations
When employees, former employees, and others sue over employment matters, we defend businesses before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, other federal and state agencies, and in state and federal courts.
Please contact us if you have questions or need assistance with any matter involving employment law or human resources. We would be happy to help.